I also completed the Bones II Prairie Tick Queen figure this week, from the Savage Worlds Set. I prepped the figure in the usual way; soaking it in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish- soap added, then giving it a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying. I then glued the figure to a 1" black-primed fender washer with Aleene's Tacky glue, and glued the washer to a tongue depressor with a couple drops of Elmer's White Glue.
When everything had overnight to dry, I gave the figure a coat of Ceramcoat "Matte Varnish". The next morning I flocked the edges of the base, carefully adding a bit here and there between some of the legs. Later that afternoon I sprayed the figure with Testor's Dullcote.