With the one year anniversary for my Bones painting efforts looming just over the horizon in June, I am making a big attempt to reach the 100 figure mark before that one year comes to pass. So, I am trying to work on the multiple figure sets like the Goblins I just completed, and now the Kobolds, in order to help boost my numbers. I am also going to try and do two entries a week, like I did last week, one on Monday and one on Thursday.
So this week, I completed my first three of the Kobolds. I began in the usual way, with soaking them in some water with a little dish soap added, and then giving them a light scrub with a soft toothbrush and then rinsing them. When dry, I sprayed them with Krylon Flat Black Camouflage with Fusion spray paint, and when dry, glued them to black-primed 7/8" fender washers with Aleene's Tacky glue. I then glued the washers to a tongue depressor with a couple drops of Elmer's white glue.
Figures 75-77: Complete