I prepped the figure in the usual way, soaking it in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish-soap added, then giving it a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying it. I then glued the figure to a brown-primed 1" fender washer with Aleene's Tacky glue, and then placed the figure in my painting grip.
I began by painting the figure with Ceramcoat "Black". When dry, I drybrushed the armor with Folk Art Color Shift "Black Flash". When the "Black Flash" was dry, I went over it again with a light drybrush of Reaper MSP "Aged Pewter". After that I painted the face, knees, and hands with Reaper MSP "Dark Elf Skin".
I then painted her belt, pouch, and sword grips with Americana "Asphaltum". After that, I painted a diamond pattern along the hem of her cape with Reaper MSP "Breast Cancer Awareness Pink" as the base of the pattern, and then added central dots in each diamond with Americana "Tutti Fruitti. I let the figure dry for a while, and then gave the whole thing a coat of Citadel "Nuln Oil" wash.
After that I painted the swords, and belt buckle, with Folk Art Metallics "Gunmetal Grey". I followed with giving them highlights with some Ceramcoat "Metallic Silver". I also used the "Metallic Silver" to paint the cording hanging from her shoulder. Lastly, I painted the entire base with Americana "Mississippi Mud".
I let the figure dry overnight and the next day I gave it a coat of Americana "DuraClear Matte" varnish. I then used some white glue to glue some fine sand to the base. When the sand was dry, I painted it with a coat of Americana "Charcoal Grey". When this was dry, I drybrushed the sand with the "Mississippi Mud", and then with some Apple Barrel "Rock Grey"; lastly I drybrushed it with a little Americana "Dove Grey".
Another overnight dry, and I sprayed the figure with Testor's Dullcote".