I prepped the figure in the usual way; soaking it in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish-soap added, then giving it a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying it. I then glued the figure to a white-primed 7/8" fender washer with Aleene's Tacky glue, and then glued the washer-mounted figure to a tongue depressor with a couple drops of the Elmer's glue.
I toughed up the highlighting on the hair and clothes, and then highlighted the red parts with the base "Opaque Red". I added a little Crafter's Acrylic "Pure Pumpkin" to the "Opaque Red", and did some lighter red highlights. I then highlighted the spearpoint, and the blanket roll with Crafter's Acrylic "Storm Cloud Grey", and highlighted the wraps at the bottom of the spear, the bracelet, and the backpack with Folk Art "Teddy Bear Fur". Lastly, I painted the base with Ceramcoat "Walnut".
I let the figure dry all day, and before I went to bed I gave it a coat of Ceramcoat "Matte Varnish". The next morning I flocked the base, and later that afternoon I sprayed it with Testor's "Dullcote".
I'm happy with how the figure turned out. There isn't much to it, so it was a quick figure to get done. Now on to the last one!
Figure 265 of 266: Complete
1 figures remaining!