I did my preparation of this figure in the usual way; soaking it in a dish of water with a couple drops of dish soap added, then giving it a light scrub with a soft toothbrush, and then rinsing and drying. I then glued the figure to a 1" black-primed fender washer with Aleene's Tacky glue, and glued the washer to a tongue depressor with a couple drops of Elmer's White Glue.
When the ink was dry, I went back and added his eyes, using Americana "Moon Yellow" for his "whites", and black for the pupil. I then went back and added highlights to his face, hands and feet using the base "Avocado", and to his claws with the base "Reindeer Moss Green". I highlighted his skirt with the base "Yellow" and then went back and added a little of the "Moon Yellow" to the "Yellow", and did some lighter highlights. The wings on the shield I highlighted with the base "Golden Harvest", then I added a little of the "Moon Yellow" to the Golden Harvest as well, and did some finer highlights here too.
The next morning I gave it coat of Ceramcoat "Mate Varnish". Later that afternoon, I flocked the base. The following day, I sprayed the figure with "Testor's Dullcote".
Figure 116 of 265: Complete